We Won! iSPACE is honored to be a BBB 2014 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics Winner!
The BBB Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics celebrate businesses and nonprofits that exemplify what it means to be part of an ethical marketplace. In order to be named a Torch Award Recipient, applicants are subjected to an intense self-evaluation of their practices. Judging Criteria for non-profit applicants for the BBB Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics are judged based on their ethical practices, according to the following guidelines:
- high ethical standards of behavior towards clients, volunteers, donors, employees, and the communities in which they provide services
- demonstrated ethical practices surrounding their client service relationships long-standing history / reputation of ethical practices in the marketplace
- acknowledgement of ethical marketplace practices by industry peers and in the communities they serve
- ethical policies that are effectively communicated to employees
- ethics policies that demonstrate a long-standing history of ethical practices and accountability in the community
- training programs that assist employees in carrying out established ethics policies.
2014 Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics was held on October 23, 2014 at the Horseshoe Casino.